Sex is great for a lot of different reasons. The first is that it feels amazing. It’s more fun than you can really have doing anything else. If you don’t think so, then you’re doing it wrong! It releases endorphins and keeps us nice and healthy.
There are a few hidden benefits that you might not know about, though. The biggest is that it can help you to burn a whole lot of calories. How many depends on a few factors, but the end result is clear.
You can “sex” your way to a much healthier you and that’s nothing to sneeze at. Here’s how you can figure out how many calories sex can burn for you.
How Many Calories Do You Burn While Having Sex
Here’s how to figure out the number of calories burned while banging with your booty call.
Figure Out Your BMI
The first thing you have to do is figure out your BMI. That stands for Body Mass Index. You’ll have to know some metric to figure it out, but it will let you know how much exercise will burn how many calories. All you have to do is divide your weight in kilograms by your height in meters squared.
It sounds more complicated than it is. Just go by the formula BMI=KG/M2 and you’ll be able to get it. If your number is 25 or over, you’re considered overweight and sex is just what the doctor ordered.
Just Go With The Average
If you don’t want to be bothered with figuring it all out, just go with the average. On average, men tend to burn about 100 calories when they have sex. Women, on the other hand, tend to burn 69.
That’s going to change a lot when you factor in different positions and energy levels. A woman in the cowgirl position is obviously going to burn more calories than a woman in the missionary position. A lot of it just comes down to common sense.
Steps To Success
Here’s what you should do to make sure you find success with your sex:
- Figure out how many calories you want to lose. You should also decide if you want it to be an ongoing regime or just a way to lose some weight in the short term.
- Choose A Time Frame. Now it’s time to decide how quickly you want to lose weight. Find a timeframe that’s reasonable but challenging.
- Talk to your partner about it and let them know that you want to use sex for weight loss.
- Find some new positions to try out. The more challenging the position, the more calories you’ll burn.
- Stick to it. Don’t try it a few times and give up. Stick with it and you’ll be sure to meet your goals in no time.
Don’t Exercise To Failure
The thing to keep in mind is that you have to do all of this safely. Try new positions and track your progress. There are plenty of sites that you give you new ideas. Oh, and plenty of sites to help you meet people for banging – this one here for starters. Just make sure you listen to your body and stop when it’s too much. No one wants to get injured with sex.